*** Images of Items or Services Purchased in February 2013 ***

Associate
I've had a pair for about 3 months - calves take a hammering at first (even though I was already a forefoot runner) but they're so light - you can fly up hills :)

Had a go in the size 10's this morning, pretty nice and don't cause my foot to gradually go numb like my traditional trainers. Aye they are a killer on the calves but gotta love minimalist/barefoot running.

Soldato

Excuse the rubbish quality/ ios device what do you expect...

:confused::confused:

Associate
more to the point how much was it? I've got one going spare :p

I paid a measly £20 for a grade one condition mask with three unopened filters. I know a guy who works in one of the army stores near here. When the mask's inventory time was up, he offered it to me. The filters are about 3 years in date too!

Soldato
I've lost mine and I hope I don't get billed for it when they give me one of the new ones lol.

If they try mate message me and you can have one of mine if your still around this way.

When I cleared stores the only things they wanted back was my webbing and Dessert and arctic combats.

Associate
Nice one mate I'll keep that in mind. I should be ok though. Not seen it in about two years lol :D

Lol, What are your guy's opinion on assault vests?, you know, the ones that just have attached pouches onto one vest instead of a yoke & belt that can be removed/moved/adjusted.

Associate
That movie is a con (and not very good at all either). The only characters that are in it for more that 10 seconds are 'red-arrowed' here:

8Qvjno7.jpg.png

I disagree, I thought it was the best Pixar film since Wall-e! It deals with all sorts of game related things from glitches, bonus levels and cheat codes. Maybe it does spend a bit too long on the Sugar Rush place but other than that I thought it was pretty awesome :D

Soldato
It is a bit of a deception have all those characters on the cover. Sonic only has about two lines of dialogue in the whole movie. And most of those others only feature in one scene of the movie.

It is a good movie though :)

Soldato
I disagree, I thought it was the best Pixar film since Wall-e! It deals with all sorts of game related things from glitches, bonus levels and cheat codes. Maybe it does spend a bit too long on the Sugar Rush place but other than that I thought it was pretty awesome :D

80% of it is in Sugar Rush Land...so yeah, just a tad too much!

Also...it's a Disney movie, not Pixar. So there! :p

Back
Top Bottom