*** Images of Items or Services Purchased in January 2013 ***

Soldato
i got it on ebay for about twenty quid from a uk seller. i use it for my laptop connected to my tv. so i can use it as a media center. ive also ordered one of those android tv boxes for fourty quid too :D

Caporegime
Bosch Ixos screwdriver and Expo airbrush and compressor. My old airbrush gave up the ghost and I was sick of paying £7 a pop for what was basically a can of air, so I thought I would get a compressor as well.

20130109_183453.jpg

Permabanned
8364524977_f545e2803f.jpg

Brooks Pureflow2 minimalist running shoes :cool:

£100 though :eek: more expensive than my normal running shoes with less cushioning, go figure lol

Associate
i got it on ebay for about twenty quid from a uk seller. i use it for my laptop connected to my tv. so i can use it as a media center. ive also ordered one of those android tv boxes for fourty quid too :D

how is it?

i have a dinovo mini for use with xbmc and it seems rock solid!, wondering if these are any good as can get one for the bedroom/work

Soldato
That's awfully cheap! I might end up later on with one of those along with a 1TB passport drive for when I'm on the move.

The fact that the Icy Box has USB 3 is huge plus as well.

Soldato
how is it?

i have a dinovo mini for use with xbmc and it seems rock solid!, wondering if these are any good as can get one for the bedroom/work

works really really well. slight bluetooth lag on the mouse occasionally but i'll put that down to the crappy acer atheros bluetooth i have built into my laptop :)

the battery lasts up to 600 hours standby time too. the keyboard is also backlit. i could provide a couple of snaps on request. oh, and as said theres a laser pointer built in too :p (the backlight can be turned on and off)

Back
Top Bottom