In-Ear headphones

Associate
Hello all,

Could anyone recommend some half decent in-ear headphones for no more than £35 please?

Off on holiday soon so need something slightly better than my standard ones :D

Associate
Ive had the above mentioned E10's for about 8 years now for commute/general listening at work. Can't fault them really, they are great phones. I have had two pairs, the newer version has a more anti-tangle cord which is useful but does introduce some noise when moving.

Question to you guys - would be interested to know if there's anything in the next bracket up, price-wise, worth my time?

I usually listen at home on hifi speakers or ATH-M50s so would consider paying a bit more.

Last edited:
Soldato
Fidue A65
Brainwavz B100
1MORE Triple driver (1 dynamic driver + 2 balanced armature)
Fidue A73 (1 dynamic driver + 1 balanced armature)

All between £45 and £100

Associate
I vote for a set of Tennmak Pro.
I bought a pair from Amazon a while ago and recently another pair on AliExpress after a friend had a listen and had to order some immediately.

Associate
Shure SE215's if you want to settle for great build, cheap and great sound. Gonna have to double that budget though.
Going up the range of the Shure's, 535 is where it's at!

Soldato
Four or five years ago I would have agreed with you but technology moves fast in the IEM industry and the SE215s have been left behind by the newer models.
Also, there are too many problems with the connector to give them high marks for build.

Soldato
Don't be afraid of Chinese IEMs. I'm amazed with the KZ KST and how it compares to my expensive Shures! They have detachable 2 pin cables as well! These are around £18 on the rainforest if you don't want to wait for delivery from China.

61vXrUhCydL._SL1000_.jpg

Man of Honour
Don't be afraid of Chinese IEMs. I'm amazed with the KZ KST and how it compares to my expensive Shures! They have detachable 2 pin cables as well! These are around £18 on the rainforest if you don't want to wait for delivery from China.

A lot of them use knock off variants of the Yuin Pk3 or Pk1 drivers which generally seems to be regarded as surprisingly close to the original driver.

Soldato
A lot of them use knock off variants of the Yuin Pk3 or Pk1 drivers which generally seems to be regarded as surprisingly close to the original driver.

How about the balanced armatures, any ideas which drivers are used? I'm amazed how they can sell these so cheaply yet sound so good!

Back
Top Bottom