IN WIN 806 & A1 mini-ITX - Temp glass & wood Cases

Associate
OP
Holy, Your paying £150 or More for a 600w bronze PSU, Integrated Qi-charging station &
  • Transparent base with RGB-LED lighting ? you would think they add
    POLARIS PREMIUM RGB FAN - 120MM (TRIPLE PACK)
    for that price.

IN-WIN 301 MICRO-ATX GAMING case that's based on some design as the A1,
301 only a little taller & also support M-ATX for £60 to 75, But not so good on AIR-Flow
I am sticking with my Raijintek Metis itx Modded case for now.

My main PC as my Sig in an IN-WIN 101 ATX Case, that only cost me £62.99 that is also in same Design.

Last edited:
Caporegime
IN-WIN 301 MICRO-ATX GAMING case that's based on some design as the A1,
301 only a little taller & also support M-ATX for £60 to 75, But not so good on AIR-Flow

I can assure you that the 301 is VERY good on airflow! I have an 8700K@5Ghz and a highly clocked Ti in mine with just 2x120mm silent Noiseblocker fans under the Ti for intake and just 1 to extract and it's v v quiet on load. Very efficient flow for a High-End system imo :cool:

Caporegime
i take it back then very good on Air flow :)

I'm amazed by it tbh. The only bad point is that the psu is used as an extract too and can be the noisiest component at times, but if I limit fps a little it helps to keep it under control. I'd add another Noiseblocker or two, but ran out of headers!! That would totally sort the problem, just gotta pick up a molex-to-3pin or two (or an internal fan controller) then I think it'll sort the issue :) (bloody warm generally in my bedroom of late though!!)

It helps that I managed to squeeze a D15 in there, but tbh it only has 1 silent fan on it! Big lump of alu though :cool:

Associate
Managed to pick one up from a french site, it's arriving tomorrow. Got it for cheaper than the listed list price here, but kinda wish I'd waited for the sake of easy warranty.
Anyway, my actual build won't be done until July/maybe even august if I decide to wait for the new nvidia cards, so I can't give info on thermals, but I'd be happy to ask questions about the case itself.

Associate
OP
I was expecting $139.99 USD / £119/£129.99 RRP with PSU & Charger & was going to wait for £45 to 59.99 without Charger & PSU
But £225 Got to be a wind-up, it's not like IN-WIN a small case company who on a limited turn out of the case like the DAN Case.

Soldato
raijintek had their ITX cases up at computex this year, might win those over waiting for the A1

If it's the Rejintek Ophion you're talking about, that looks a mess. GPU smashed up against the glass side panel, although they do have the perforated aluminium side panel option (at additional cost).

But then that makes it a very different prospect to the A1... but at £225, errr... no. OK, comes with a PSU but I'd rather choose my own, and they've completely ballsed up the cover for it, making it impossible to fit with an air cooler in place... and it doesn't seem like an AIO is an option in here. At £225 you want a damn near perfect case... this is not.

I think the NZXT H200i is probably one of the most practical and well thought out ITX cases on the market right now, albeit that little bit bigger than some may prefer. Still, it doesn't come with many compromises.

Soldato
If it's the Rejintek Ophion you're talking about, that looks a mess. GPU smashed up against the glass side panel, although they do have the perforated aluminium side panel option (at additional cost).

But then that makes it a very different prospect to the A1... but at £225, errr... no. OK, comes with a PSU but I'd rather choose my own, and they've completely ballsed up the cover for it, making it impossible to fit with an air cooler in place... and it doesn't seem like an AIO is an option in here. At £225 you want a damn near perfect case... this is not.

I think the NZXT H200i is probably one of the most practical and well thought out ITX cases on the market right now, albeit that little bit bigger than some may prefer. Still, it doesn't come with many compromises.

cant handle 3 slot GPU coolers, asked one of the staff member I know , those that have fitted them take a hit with GPU temps

Associate
OP
Back
Top Bottom