• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Indecision 2060 Super

Associate
Using Evga RTX2070 XC Ultra on main PC, I'm a medium to light gamer but like current and future games to look as good as they can and using 1440p. I have about £300 burning a hole in my pocket to spend my secondary PC currently running with MSI 1070 Gaming X, at 1440p which i will sell to a friend for a friendly price of £120, so I will have £420 to spend.

Do I go with MSI RTX2060 Super Gaming X currently can get for £389 or what other another RTX2060 Super do you suggest, or do I go for a cheapo RTX2070 say around £450 ish and if so which one. Ideally I would like splash £500 and pick up MSI RTX2070 Super Gaming X, but have spent the past month swaying back and forth to make a decision. I know the arguments that the 1070 maybe good for another year say but I do notice the obvious difference when switching between my main and secondary PC.

Someone please push me into a decision.

Soldato
Soldato
Decision 1: RX 5700 XT since it crushes the 2060 Super for about the same money
Decision 2: RX 5700 since it's on par with the 2060 Super for a good chunk less money

In both of the above cases, if you're unlucky enough to face the driver issues and you can't resolve it, you can always return the cards.

Decision 3: unless have spare cash is actually giving you cancer, keep it and keep the 1070
Decision 4: if you REALLY REALLY want to get rid of money, you can help fund a couple of my watercooling and mod projects :D

Back
Top Bottom