Indicators not flashing (Summer project commences)

Associate
I've decided it's time to start enjoying this nice weather we've been having, and what better way is there to do that other than dressing up in leather and wearing a lot of hard protectives. Yes, it's operation get back on my Aprilia RS125 SP for the summer!!!!!

I've been surprised how well its going actually, after two years of sitting in my garage doing nothing all shes demanded before she would start was a new battery and some WD40 on her spark plug!!

BUT :( for some wierd reason the indicators don't flash. I just get solid lights on either side to which has been selected. I cant get my head around what makes them flash anyway, so Im not sure what the fault could be? This is the only electrical fault I'm experiencing atm, which for an Italian bike after 2 years is wonderful!

Any ideas where to look, or what could faulty?

Man of Honour
I had to replace the relay on my Suzuki TS125 before it was written off and if I remember correctly it cost me about £15. It was over 3 years ago so that figure might be slightly out. Another option is to pick one up from the bay or from a breakers yard. Breakers yards are full of RS125's :D

17 Salted peanuts btw :p

Associate
OP
Scuzi said:
I had to replace the relay on my Suzuki TS125 before it was written off and if I remember correctly it cost me about £15. It was over 3 years ago so that figure might be slightly out. Another option is to pick one up from the bay or from a breakers yard. Breakers yards are full of RS125's :D

17 Salted peanuts btw :p

Turned out to be a faulty bulb. Well, not quite faulty, I just cleaned the metal contacts and now they all work - weird.

Scuzi, I'd have to agree with you about the breakers yards and RS125's! Not all riders have the same skill level as me and Rossi and tend to ditch them :p

Back
Top Bottom