Indy 500 - Alonso

Soldato
The BT coverage is so patronising it's cringeworthy. They've taken a default position of assuming none of their audience have evr seen oval racing before.
Yeah mate definitely cringe! This BT coverage is shocking.

I'm really enjoying this though, this is proper genuine racing.
I've been guilty of mocking oval racing in the past, i will humbly eat my words, the speed and danger is absolutely absurd! slightest mistake is almost certainly going to end in a trip to the barrier.

Soldato
Glad I'm watching the ABC feed then! ;)

BT wheeled out Keith Huewen and some third rate long forgotten British driver who tried and failed to qualify for the 500 years ago?

Suzi Perry is playing the role of 'clueless noob'. Mike conway is the driver and they've got some old guy as the 'expert' but I've no idea who he is and he doesn't seem to have a great deal of Indy specific insight

Soldato
Started watching this after the restart from Scott Dixon's crash.

I don't find this that exciting.

The race will basically just happen in the final 50 laps. All the racing now doesn't look like will have much bearing on the result?

Man of Honour
Started watching this after the restart from Scott Dixon's crash.

I don't find this that exciting.

The race will basically just happen in the final 50 laps. All the racing now doesn't look like will have much bearing on the result?
50?

Try 10.

The other 190 are just for the carnage.

Man of Honour
camera work is so much better than f1, despite the lack of anything. lots of on boards, lots of up close cameras on the track which give great impression of speed. F1 really could learn something here.

Caporegime
camera work is so much better than f1, despite the lack of anything. lots of on boards, lots of up close cameras on the track which give great impression of speed. F1 really could learn something here.

It's an oval track, it's inherently drastically easier to film. because of the way it is there are cameras all over the place very close to the track where at a track which goes all over the place there will be corners where the closest a camera could be is 5 times further away.

Man of Honour
It's an oval track, it's inherently drastically easier to film. because of the way it is there are cameras all over the place very close to the track where at a track which goes all over the place there will be corners where the closest a camera could be is 5 times further away.

f1 is mega rich and can afford cameras, secondly f1 has had apex cameras before. it is nothing they don't already have or could do. they just have poor directors. The ones which don't even show overtakes etc.

Back
Top Bottom