****ing Bus Users.

Soldato
OP
I hope one day you bump in to someone who will teach you some manners.

Regardless if they're in your way or not, why shoulder charge a stranger? :o
I only barged him a little bit. His shoulder must have moved an inch or two at most.

You expect that people might stop at a bus stop so it doesnt make sense to be annoyed about that. If you instead said that you lose your temper with people who just stop right infront of you on small pavements, I'd agree 100%

Yeah but there was space about 3 feet ahead on the side, this guy just stopped dead in the middle and started waiting where there was not enough space if you get the picture :p.

Last edited:
Caporegime
worst people are the ones who walk on the cycling part of a shared footpath and act like your in the wrong when you tell them to move because they are to stupid to see the big blue signs........
Actually had one guy tell me I shouldn't be cycling on the path lmfao

Soldato
People [...] seem to have no spacial awareness whatsoever and will just block the pavement with no regard for others.

Fixed...

The number of absolute ******* idiots who decide to stop in doorways/supermarket aisles/half way up the stairs/in the middle of the pavement/platform really ****es me off. If you want to have a chat, get out of the way, because some of us actually have things to do and places to be, rather than wasting away our pointless lives talking about "big brother" or "the only way is essex" because we don't have the mental capacity to do anything productive. /rant

Soldato
Why cant they simply wait on one side of the pavement? :mad:

On a walk this afternoon the amount of utter inconsiderate ****s I had to dodge at bus stops is unbelievable. The worst example was on one tight road, only space for three abreast, people on the left and right just enough space to walk down the centre, then some retarded **** walking ahead of me decides to just stop dead in the middle and start waiting for the bus. I had no time for "excuse me" nor did he deserve any sort of politeness, I just barged through forcing some room with my shoulder. :mad:

Just because you was annoyed, shouldn't mean you leave your manners at home.

There is always time for politeness. It takes such a small amount of time.

Soldato
Waiting for the thread to come up "So I just got to the bus stop, and stopped as I realised I'd left something at the office, I went to turn around and this **** barges past me like he owns the pavement".

Permabanned
MTAzMTUyNA

Associate
I used a bus for the first time in many years and the occupants were either old, chavs or had special needs so no wonder they all stand in the way :)

Man of Honour
So basically, people are innocently waiting for the bus and you rudely barged through them using physical force? Tbh I think you need some anger management given how easily you seem to be worked up.

Back
Top Bottom