insomnia 45??

Commissario
Summer LAN is where it's at. :p

It's not a proper I series lan unless you spend the night shivering in your tent, and have to scrape ice off the inside of it in the morning....

I used to go (about I8-15 I think), but haven't for a few years due to various things getting in the way.
IIRC the group I used to go with usually took up about 3 rows, and at least once we were hidden from the sight and hearing of the "normal" lan goers for fear that our hideous visages, and the odd noises we made would scare them off...(either that or there was some ungodly promotional device taking up the space we would have been in - they claim the latter, but I suspect the former).

Associate
Going with my clan/guild, have got a clanbox booked!

Been to a few i-series and always had a laugh, though its more about having a chilled time over a few beers than staying awake all night now :)

Not been for a while though and I've heard the atmosphere has changed a lot (i.e. kids drinking too much and getting in trouble, few thefts, etc). Has it really got bad, or is it just a bit of people making stuff up?

DcD

DcD

Associate
Always thought about going when I was younger, but I think i've grown out of a bit now. I don't think I'd like to be there for so long these days.

Associate
I live in stafford and would love to attend something like this. I love the sc2 scene and TB and apollo will be there i would imagine so it woud be a wicked time to see them and its only down the road I could drive and get drunk sleep in the car and then drive home it would be awesome. when is this weekend btw? i would be quite happy to take some people there and back again from stafford if we had enough people to share the costs since I have a 7 seater.

Soldato
Yup will be attending as per usual, only this time i have a hotel room. I'm too old to sleep in the red room (by sleep i mean pass out )

think we are playing CSS never know tho could easily switch to LOL or HON

Soldato
Going with my clan/guild, have got a clanbox booked!

Been to a few i-series and always had a laugh, though its more about having a chilled time over a few beers than staying awake all night now :)

Not been for a while though and I've heard the atmosphere has changed a lot (i.e. kids drinking too much and getting in trouble, few thefts, etc). Has it really got bad, or is it just a bit of people making stuff up?

TBF the organisation is much better and everything goes to plan a lot more. I do miss newbury though :/

Soldato
i refuse to go to another lan as its full of theivs and last time i hit someone with there own keyboard so for my sake and for the health of random nerds i think ill not bother

Sounds like we're better off without the likes of you going !

You hit sum1 with a keyboard and aren't going for the health of random nerds? Are you too cool for iseries or something... I've never seen a thief there and i bet your just as much of a nerd as every1 else there! I play football to a high level and box ... i dont consider myself different or better to any1 else there ?

Back
Top Bottom