• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Intel i9 Core

Soldato
You wish!

A reckon £999 will be the price tag. I'd have one if I had the money but at that price, no thanks.

The price has been leaked onto the web already which is $999 1ku/distie, it is the same price as the i7 975 EE which it is replacing.

Caporegime
The price has been leaked onto the web already which is $999 1ku/distie, it is the same price as the i7 975 EE which it is replacing.

I thought I saw the leaked price as been $1600 each for a tray of 1000 or has a new leaked price being leaked?

EDIT: Yep, a new leaked price has indeed being leaked. I'm out of touch.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hopefully ocuk will be doing a bundle. Notice everyones doing bundles now.

i will have bundles set up for launch day

all the competitors are doing bundles yes, we are the original and best

manufacturers send me overclocking profiles to use commercially that i know for a fact many of our competitors use

i7920 @4ghz using 1.47+vcore

laughable... just laughable

Soldato
i will have bundles set up for launch day

all the competitors are doing bundles yes, we are the original and best

manufacturers send me overclocking profiles to use commercially that i know for a fact many of our competitors use

i7920 @4ghz using 1.47+vcore

laughable... just laughable

rjkoneil Spie has fired you and given me your job.

*wakes up*

why can't I mess with cutting edge hardware for a living :(

Back
Top Bottom