Intel Motherboard any good?

Soldato
Its the wrong forum but I'll let you off this time. :D

Which CPU will you be using? Most people recommend the Gigabyte boards for overclocking which seem to be fairly easy to achieve. The boards are a bit more expensive though, the DS3 is about £30 more.

If you don't want to overclock then its down to the features which you seem happy with and I've not heard any complaints about this board. However if I was buying I'd spend the extra and make sure I had the option to overclock in future.

Soldato
OP
shine said:
If you don't want to overclock then its down to the features which you seem happy with and I've not heard any complaints about this board. However if I was buying I'd spend the extra and make sure I had the option to overclock in future.

It's going to a noob who wont overclock. The problem with the Gigabyte is the lack of USB and F/W ports

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
It's going to a noob who wont overclock. The problem with the Gigabyte is the lack of USB and F/W ports

In that case there's no reasons not to get the board but you may want the rest of the guys in the motherboard forum to have the once over.

Back
Top Bottom