Intel or Ryzen ITX

Soldato
Im going to moving my gaming PC into an ITX setup. I have a phanteks mini xl that is ready for dual systems. I have an ASUS workstation board in the MATX slot and want my gaming PC in the ITX slot.

I will probably buy a 1070ti and will be using it at 1080p 144hz gysnc.

If you guys fancy it can you spec up a suitable Ryzen and Intel build CPU / RAM / Mobo, dont need any extras as i have these parts. would prefer gigabyte or asus

Soldato
Im going to moving my gaming PC into an ITX setup. I have a phanteks mini xl that is ready for dual systems. I have an ASUS workstation board in the MATX slot and want my gaming PC in the ITX slot.

I will probably buy a 1070ti and will be using it at 1080p 144hz gysnc.

If you guys fancy it can you spec up a suitable Ryzen and Intel build CPU / RAM / Mobo, dont need any extras as i have these parts. would prefer gigabyte or asus

whats your budget ?

recently sold my Gigabyte z370 itx and 8700k @ 5.1ghz on here recently, was gutted but damn the thing was fast! board isn't suitable for workloads but gaming was perfect, had ram running at 4000hz :D

would get you max FPS possible from the CPU side and is the gamer choice over more Ryzen
My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £1,101.92 (includes shipping: £0.00)

ZLRU4wP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom