Intel Promo Cashback on 520series 180GB - £180 for 180GB Intel SSD*!!

Soldato
Just moved from a X25 G2 160GB to the 520 240GB drive and its absolutely stonking. You can definately tell a difference over the X25 which I was suprised about. Installed and migrated with zero hassle.

I can't recommend the 520 enough.

Associate
Its not just down to good value.

I need a drive to be reliable and trouble free and I don't mind paying more for that. Whats the point in getting a good value, cheap drive if you can't trust it with your data?

Intel = Reliability

Isn't reliability down to the controller and these use Sandforce controllers, which have always been fast but not known for reliability. Why would the 520 be any better?(non rhetorical!)

Also, does the cash back work for someone in Ireland ordering from a UK supplier?

Cheers.

Soldato
Isn't reliability down to the controller and these use Sandforce controllers, which have always been fast but not known for reliability. Why would the 520 be any better?(non rhetorical!)

Also, does the cash back work for someone in Ireland ordering from a UK supplier?

Cheers.

Intel apparantly have some "Special" firmware that fixes the problems. So far its been plain sailing like all my other Intel drives.

Back
Top Bottom