• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Intel starter pack offer

Associate
Hi,

Just bought a 9700k and received the starter pack code, filled in the questionaire etc but can only see the option to download COD Black Ops 4 and Intel IPIP, can't see any mention of Killing floor 2, Evasion or the Adobe bundle. Anyone else bought the same processor and offer and managed to work out where to get the other bits from ?

Cheers

Associate
I have the same issue with the master key, and have contacted Intel support and from what they said it is Overclockers giving the wrong keys out.
https://softwareoffer.intel.com/Redeem/Terms/2BEB4C8B-905F-49E8-8A86-6420F841EC35
it clearly states here that the period of time in which you may redeem the Offer is from {Friday, October 12, 2018 USA Pacific Time} to {Friday, May 31, 2019 USA Pacific Time},

From what i can make out OCUK are giving out the : 18Q4-38 Intel Gaming Bundle (COD) which includes : Oh yes and it must also be said that nowhere other than the pack above does it say you get the adobe bundle even though they are STILL advertising this also ( Come on OCUK sort your S@*t out this is false advertising)
  1. Intel® Product Improvement Program (IPIP)
  2. Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4
But the offer that is listed and you are supposed to be receiving is the :18Q4 Intel Channel Enthusiast Specialty Promotion, which includes everything in the link above and as was listed in OCUK's advertising at the time of purchasing my 9900K.
Hopefully someone from ocuk will chime in and get this sorted instead of denying that they actually have the wrong masterkeys and fobbing people off.
Intel are keeping my case open until it is sorted and have told me to contact place of purchase to arrange the right promotion.

Associate
My issue is with regards to the bundle below, came with the 9900k bundle i bought and had expired when i went to activate it. Ocuk have said they would offer me another bundle when intel introduce one, but it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Intel Starter Pack - Battlefield 1, Paladins & PUBG Plus Exclusive In Game Content @ £149.95 inc VAT

Soldato
My issue is with regards to the bundle below, came with the 9900k bundle i bought and had expired when i went to activate it. Ocuk have said they would offer me another bundle when intel introduce one, but it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Intel Starter Pack - Battlefield 1, Paladins & PUBG Plus Exclusive In Game Content @ £149.95 inc VAT

I'm sure gibbo said they were running out of codes so not everyone will get one.

Associate
Had to go through intel support, as OCUK were of no help whatsoever, had to send them proof of purchase with the stated offer on it, and eventually after pestering the hell outta them with emails back and forth supplying them with the information in Post #8, cause whoever you end up speaking to won't have a clue what your trying to tell them, they finally escalated my support claim and sent me a new masterkey with all the software i should have received.......so don't give up!!!!!
https://starterpack.intel.com/#/support

Back
Top Bottom