Intellisense burglar alarm won't stop HELP!!!

Soldato
Ok I will laugh about this later but need some help with a burglar alarm. My lovely 2 year old son has some how set off the alarm and changed the password.

I have unplugged the internal wiring but the outside alarm is still going off. How can I turn it off and reset it?

My ears thank you and so will my neighbours.

Soldato
My lovely 2 year old son has some how set off the alarm and changed the password.

Isn't the control panel mounted pretty high up on a wall? How could a 2 year old not only hit it, but manage to change the password, which would undoubtably require him to hit the current password at some point as well?

Calling it now, OP's a burglar and wants to shut off the alarm of a house he's robbing! :D

Soldato
Don't think removing a fuse would really be much use as I guess these things go onto battery to stop burglars flipping the mains electric off at the fuse box.

Soldato
OP
Got it off. Not sure if it is staying off but looks good. Rewired and no alarms.

As for height the alarm is about a metre and half up. The little monkey has climbed a dog guard by the back of the door and some how either changed password or locked it out.

Soldato
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Something to laugh about in Christmases to come eh? Glad to hear you got it off the wall, they have their on battery in them.

Person A - "I'm off too rob a house"
Person B - "What about the alarm?"
Person A - "I'll just unplug it!"

;)

*Edit: I'd love to know how a 2 year old changed a password, pretty sure you have to have the prev password? xD Hes very smart or got lucky fingers, best do the lotto on Saturday ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom