Introducing The AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D CPU

OcUK Staff
One new processor is joining AMD’s 7000 series lineup today. The Ryzen 7 7800X3D offers incredible performance alongside the great generational improvements of Ryzen 7000 Series.
230224-AMD-7000-X3D-Series-Category.jpg

AMD’s Zen 4 architecture and Socket AM5 provide great features for enthusiasts and gamers alike, including One-Click Overclocking, AMD EXPO, and more.
Ryzen%207000%20Processors%20Available%20at%20Overclockers%20UK.png

Want to learn more? Head over to the Overclockers UK Blog, where we have put together an extensive guide with everything you need to know about the AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D CPU.

Game Faster: AMD Ryzen 7000 X3D CPUs Are Available Now

Associate
Any confirmation on when OcUK will be getting stock? When I placed my pre-order the product page said a large shipment was expected to arrive after the Easter holiday. I couldn't help but notice the product page now says stock is arriving the beginning of May.

Was the initial April estimate wrong, or has it simply already sold out?

Soldato
The 7800X3D preorder was the first time I’ve ordered in stock items with a preorder item, will I get the whole order when the cpu is shipped or will the in stock items be shipped first? I ordered something a couple of days later and the order arrived almost a hour ago.

Caporegime
The 7800X3D preorder was the first time I’ve ordered in stock items with a preorder item, will I get the whole order when the cpu is shipped or will the in stock items be shipped first? I ordered something a couple of days later and the order arrived almost a hour ago.
Normally they'd attempt to ship all at once but will hold any in stock items for you so they don't sell out.

Soldato
Normally they'd attempt to ship all at once but will hold any in stock items for you so they don't sell out.
Well I hope so because at least one of the items(the steelseries nova wireless headset) in my order has since sold out, think the rest are still in stock at this time.

Caporegime
LOL no. If it's a constrained item like this you're always best to order it separately, nothing is ever 'held' for anyone as they'd have nothing but piles of components with always something to wait for! (unless it's a system build I'm guessing).

Soldato
Well called, got told as I ordered using PayPal they have to cancel the other items and I’ll have to order again. The headphone still showed as preorder when I went to order even after I refreshed a few times, so I ordered everything else & by the time I finished the headphones showed in stock so I ordered them in a separate order.
Now to wait a day or two for these orders, then till end of the month/start of next for the cpu.

Back
Top Bottom