ios 10.3

Associate
Just updated my Iphone7 Plus to IOS 10.3 and now its stuck on Approve this Iphone and just keeps saying verification failed even though its popped up on my mac and asked for my password.

What is going on :/

Man of Honour
Did you take a full backup before the upgrade? Usually when you get issues it's best to do a recovery via iTunes then restore.

Associate
taking a backup beforehand almost guarantee's a fault-free upgrade :)

got it sorted this morning - i've normally found problems with those prompts have been down to my own impatience, i.e. asking for another code when I only submitted the previous request 30 seconds ago (but it felt like hours)

Caporegime
It's completely and utterly messed up my iPhone 6s. Whatsapp no longer works, well I can get into it but it just hangs. Then iMessage and FaceTime do not work, when I go into the settings it just hangs on either messages or FaceTime. Meaning I cannot get into them to change the settings.

My phone always does a backup so when I did my update, the phone was backed up.

Not sure what to do now, I've restarted the phone a few times but still gives me the same issues.

I've never ever had an issue updating other non apple phones. But every damn time I have no end of issues with IPhones when updating.

Soldato
I could caught out with the last upgrade rom 9.0 to 10.0. Done it as soon as it launched over wifi and it caused problems for 1000s people. Now I wait a while.

Back
Top Bottom