iPhone 6 best pay monthly deal/tariff ?

Soldato
If you have the cash buying sim free and unlocked and then adding a sim only contract will be cheaper, if you haven't then GiffGaff are small up front payment with a minimal interest payment and give you the flexibility to do sim only or use them, good luck getting stock of anything worth having though. If you just want a handset with nothing to pay up front and want 4G (GiffGaff hasn't launched 4G despite the trial and is network throttling atm) then Tesco is reasonable relative tot he other options.

Associate
iphone 6 16GB for £33.99 no up front cost and 1000mins Utld txts and 2 GB data ? Seems a good deal, was trying to compare with giff gaff but out of stock

Associate
Buying sim free and paying a contract is swings and roundabouts. Sim free means you can move around and switch providers, however you also need to look at the total cost of ownership. Think the deal I saw was the best I've seen since release.

Associate
Any idea how much an Iphone 6 sim free (and VAT free) from Stansted Airport would cost? I'm wondering if the price has been gouged and whether there isn't really that much of a saving....

Soldato
From an airport it will need to be pre booked and it needs to be able to be in stock. Apple can barely keep up with demand at the moment just at their own stores. I don't know about phones but I always find duty free isn't any cheaper despite having no tax.

Back
Top Bottom