• iPhone 6 plus 16gb

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • iPhone 6 plus 64gb

Votes: 109 20.1%
  • iPhone 6 plus 128gb

Votes: 62 11.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
That design looks so much better than those vile thick lines.

My contract ran out last month so will need to have a word with O2 and do the whole "I want to leave" trick to guarantee a phone on release and a good deal.

Associate
futurama-fry-shut-up-and-take-my-money-high-quality.gif

Soldato
I used to moan about the size of phones and am sitting with a Note 3 now and think nothing of the size, I have small hands for sure you get used to it after time and you soon love the large screen to play with.

Looking forward to see what this is like in the event.

Man of Honour
Aha, well spotted. Looks good in those renders.

Apple have a great design team so I'd be very surprised if we see those ugly antenna lines on the final product.

Soldato
Aha, well spotted. Looks good in those renders.

Apple have a great design team so I'd be very surprised if we see those ugly antenna lines on the final product.

I'm starting to get slightly worried, at this point with the 5 the leaks where almost identically, outside of some polish. Really hoping it is just some crappy demos for case makers thou but lets see. The ring around the camera is also pretty ugly hope that goes too.

Man of Honour
I'm starting to get slightly worried, at this point with the 5 the leaks where almost identically, outside of some polish. Really hoping it is just some crappy demos for case makers thou but lets see. The ring around the camera is also pretty ugly hope that goes too.

It would make no sense though, whether people like Apple or not, nobody can deny that they have some fantastic designers. Who would sign off on those ugly antenna bands?

More polish could make it good enough however, and as long as they aren't overly visible on the black version, I don't really care that much, but the more awesome it looks the better. :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
It would make no sense though, whether people like Apple or not, nobody can deny that they have some fantastic designers. Who would sign off on those ugly antenna bands?

More polish could make it good enough however, and as long as they aren't overly visible on the black version, I don't really care that much, but the more awesome it looks the better. :cool:

Agreed, I personally love Apples design, my point is solely that at this point the leaked parts of the iPhone 5 where the real deal, same with the Air/iPad Mini. It just leaves me a little worried.

I personally would be happy with a bigger iPhone 5s, its still the best looking device today.

I sort of wanted to try the gold device this gen so if it does have lines I think i will certain go for the black version. The black HTC One M7 is the sleekest looking thing I've ever seen, if it was black like that it would be awesome.

Soldato
http://www.macrumors.com/2014/08/27/iphone-6-nfc-chip/

More detail on the NFC chip in the up coming iPhone. I would personally really like NFC to take off for things like travel so I no longer need an oyster card, don't really care about banks yet since I will still need to use a card to withdraw so the advantages are less important.

Also would be nice if all Apple devices had NFC going forward for pairing, tap your iPhone too your Macbook and its paired, instead of playing hide and seek with bluetooth. Once its paired it works as normal over bluetooth.

Soldato
Don't suppose any kind of stock levels for first orders have been leaked yet? I assume with the problems which I keep reading of it's going to be quite low compared to previous models.

Associate
http://www.macrumors.com/2014/08/27/iphone-6-nfc-chip/

More detail on the NFC chip in the up coming iPhone. I would personally really like NFC to take off for things like travel so I no longer need an oyster card, don't really care about banks yet since I will still need to use a card to withdraw so the advantages are less important.

Don't really get why people want to pay for things using a phone. Why not just use your contactless card?

Back
Top Bottom