• iPhone 6 plus 16gb

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • iPhone 6 plus 64gb

Votes: 109 20.1%
  • iPhone 6 plus 128gb

Votes: 62 11.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
Curious whether the people that want the 6 plus own iPads or not? I'd much rather have a sensibly sized phone and an iPad, both of which are better at their duties than the jack of all trades plus.

I have an iPad Air. I use it for my commute to read the Metro and some other stuff I throw in my work bag, then at home in bed/downstairs on the sofa etc. I won't be taking it out of the house now.

iPad rMini makes less sense if you're planning on owning a Plus I'd imagine since that's easier to throw in a coat pocket than it's bigger brother.

Soldato
Curious whether the people that want the 6 plus own iPads or not? I'd much rather have a sensibly sized phone and an iPad, both of which are better at their duties than the jack of all trades plus.

That's a very good point to be honest. I have a iPad Air and I use that all the time when I am at home and don't bother with my 5S. The 6+ would still not get a look in at home as the iPad just does the job better.

The 6 will be better for my needs, plus also this time next year I will be selling the 6 and I think it will appeal more to the wider audience.

I think the 6+ is a niche product which could make it harder to sell second hand in the future.

Last edited:
Soldato
I can't quite understand why anyone would go to some of the biggest apple stores in the UK.

Walked through Brent Cross shopping centre in London today and there was about 5 people queueing. It's just weird why people go to the busiest ones.

Soldato
I can't decide whether I'm going to keep or not. :(

I've just put the SIM card back into my 16GB 5, and that size just feels so much better. Just had a quick look and I could upgrade to a 64GB 5 or 5S relatively cheaply, which would solve my storage issue.

Soldato
The UPS guy just dropped mine off. He said he'd have dropped it off at 8 this morning but the binmen were blocking the road. :(

I'm now trying to restore from an iCloud backup, but when I choose an iCloud backup from my old phone, it then asks me to enter a password for some yahoo account I've never heard of to allow purchases through the app store. :confused:

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Just collected mine from Regent Street, I had to wait about 30 minutes in the reservation queue so it wasn't too bad. :D

Soldato
I can't quite understand why anyone would go to some of the biggest apple stores in the UK.

Walked through Brent Cross shopping centre in London today and there was about 5 people queueing. It's just weird why people go to the busiest ones.

Less stock? Smaller stores normally have less devices.

Soldato
Winner :D.

To be honest I kinda wish I'd gone for the 6 the 6+ feels a bit too big for me.

I'll get used to it. The damn suggestion keyboard is really annoying me though :(.

This is as big as I would go.

You can turn the suggested keyboard off by scrolling it down, then hold the emoji symbol until a pop up appears. From there, there's an option to disabled predicted.

Back
Top Bottom