Iphone 7 still worth it?

Soldato
£400 is silly money for a 7 imo. It’s coming towards the end of its support life and it’s an old phone. It’ll run smoothly on the latest iOS but still the outlay is significant.

Soldato
Iv seen plenty 2nd hand for £175 give or take £20-50 depending on memory. Well worth it then as it still works great, and the processor even now still takes on and obliterates android phones, also the ios security is great.

Associate
To be fair it's a lot, but would most likely hold its value like most iPhones do.

Your practicaly paying for a badge.

Soldato
OP
It seems like you’d already decided you were getting the 7 and were asking for a price check, which wasn’t clear from the OP.

Actually I’m still up in the air. Looking at a 2nd Apple TV as well. The free 12 months tv service it’s what’s making it a hard choice. The phone would be for me.... But if I went box it go to either my sister or parents.... But I’d get the Apple 12 months either way.

Soldato
Actually I’m still up in the air. Looking at a 2nd Apple TV as well. The free 12 months tv service it’s what’s making it a hard choice. The phone would be for me.... But if I went box it go to either my sister or parents.... But I’d get the Apple 12 months either way.
What do you get free with Apple TV? Their new subscription service?

Soldato
I’d probably be looking at a Mi 9 or something if you already have Android and are happy with it. Also, the Mate 20 Pro can be found for £499 and probably cheaper if you look around.

The iPhone 7 will offer you a consistent iOS experience but £400 is a lot of money for the hardware you get.

Back
Top Bottom