iPhone ram

Commissario
It's probably not the sort of thing Apple will allow onto the App Store so I'd be surprised if that sort of thing is available.

Out of interest, why do you need to know this? In my case, in all my years of iPhone ownership, I don't think I've ever wondered what's happening with the memory or even cared how much memory the phone has got. If you asked me how much ram there is in my current iPhone, I'd shrug like a disinterested frenchman :cry:

Soldato
OP
It's probably not the sort of thing Apple will allow onto the App Store so I'd be surprised if that sort of thing is available.

Out of interest, why do you need to know this? In my case, in all my years of iPhone ownership, I don't think I've ever wondered what's happening with the memory or even cared how much memory the phone has got. If you asked me how much ram there is in my current iPhone, I'd shrug like a disinterested frenchman :cry:
To be honest am not bothered was just interested see the info. Just can’t understand why all android user use such app and clearing caches

Commissario
Just can’t understand why all android user use such app and clearing caches
It's a different mentality and I appreciate I'm massively bundling everyone together and stereotyping here so please excuse me in advance :D

Windows users seem to want to have all kinds of monitoring software, showing them what their computers are doing, monitoring temperatures, fan speeds, memory usage, CPU usage.
Mac users just use their computer and don't really care about all the above.

Android users (from what you've said) have apps that monitor memory usage and have to clear caches.
iPhone users just use their phone and don't really care what the OS is doing to manage memory etc because it's largely irrelevant.

We're just more chilled than our Microsoft/Android using friends. Relax, have a jam sandwich. It's Friday.

Soldato
OP
It's a different mentality and I appreciate I'm massively bundling everyone together and stereotyping here so please excuse me in advance :D

Windows users seem to want to have all kinds of monitoring software, showing them what their computers are doing, monitoring temperatures, fan speeds, memory usage, CPU usage.
Mac users just use their computer and don't really care about all the above.

Android users (from what you've said) have apps that monitor memory usage and have to clear caches.
iPhone users just use their phone and don't really care what the OS is doing to manage memory etc because it's largely irrelevant.

We're just more chilled than our Microsoft/Android using friends. Relax, have a jam sandwich. It's Friday.
Think I give the jam sandwich a miss. It a full breakfast for me

Soldato
Is there a software for iPhone to show what ram etc is being used that these android users seem to use pls

There are several (just search in the App Store for them). They're a lot less useful because apart from giving you that info, they're not really doing anything even if they have a "clear RAM" button.

Back
Top Bottom