iPhone RSS Reader

Soldato
Hey all,

I'm looking for a decent RSS Reader for my iPhone - I don't mind paying a little if required - any suggestions?

Thanks!

Marky

Associate
Another vote for Reeder - has some bad reviews about crashing and syncing, but I've been using it for a few weeks now and had zero problems with it. Quick to load, even over a 3G connection and just enough info presented in a very readable format.

Well worth getting.

Associate
I ahve just started to use MobileRSS Free as it has built in support for Google Reader and also allows you to rotate the screen and lock it. This comes in very very very handy indeed!

Soldato
I use Google Reader on my main machine so I've just got a Springboard icon for that on my phone.

However, having just seen the link to Reader, I might be changing my approach ;)

Soldato
Is there an app that just reads your feeds from Google Reader, instead of having to download and sync all of them. Basically like Google Reader, but in an app without the syncing business

Soldato
Another vote for Reeder. I've gone through pretty much all the RSS apps, looking for one that has a unique set of features that I wanted. Reeder has them all, plus a load I had to turn off! If Reeder isn't your cup of tea, then Byline would be my second choice.

A lot of people like Newsrack, and I use that on the iPad. The iPhone version just doesn't click with me though, but it might be worth a punt.

Back
Top Bottom