iPhone X with mobile outfitter

Soldato
Any you guys got a clear coat on your phone from Mobile Outfitter they a few places around Uk. Such as Trafford centre, Meadowhall, blue water etc.

What your though pls

Soldato
I don't have any form of case on my X. Got it a week or so after release and even with a few drops and being in a bag/pocket with keys it only has 1 faint scratch.

I find screen protectors make them look worse.

Soldato
OP
I don't have any form of case on my X. Got it a week or so after release and even with a few drops and being in a bag/pocket with keys it only has 1 faint scratch.

I find screen protectors make them look worse.

What you have dropped your X on a hard floor and it aint broke.. WOW i know a few who dropped theirs and it shattered the glass both side

Soldato
What you have dropped your X on a hard floor and it aint broke.. WOW i know a few who dropped theirs and it shattered the glass both side

I should say YMMV. The drops it has had have both been over 1m and onto wooden floorboards and another on to a concrete floor with those cheap office floor tiles. My iPhone 6 died (didn't crack the screen but made it stop recognising touch down a vertical line) so I like to think the phone is a bit more hardy than it looks.

I just don't like cases or screen protectors

Back
Top Bottom