iphone3g still a good option?

Soldato
Hey all, just thinking about a new phone soon, O2 said i can uprade in a few months, but always have the option of paying off a few months if i did want to in order o hurry it along, currently have an N95 8GB, I really like the phone, but having played around with my gf's brother's ipod touch, I do like the idea of the iphone, I'll get used to touchscreen typing in time, is the iphone still a good optin for whats out there? Or anything much else come along? I've not really looked at phones in a while, so not sure whats out there, but the apps on it do look both good and fun, lots of useful stuff and lots of messing around crap! :)

No sure how good the battery life etc.. is, but any thoughts on it as a nice upgrade?

Cheers

Soldato
OP
One thought I have had right now, is to buy a PAYG iphone 3g, and use it on my current contract, if a new iphone does come out and gets rave reviews, I can then "upgrade" my contract to that in jan/feb time when the price will have some down a bit, and still sell the 3g for a few hundred quid :)

Not too shabby an idea...hmm....

Soldato
OP
Yeesh! not good then! lol

Think I will go for the PAYG option then use my "upgrade" at a later date if anything newer comes out then! Not much out there that tickles me atm!

Soldato
OP
Yeah, i'll hold out to see what rumours surface, but it'll be out of range of what I want to pay on contract for a start for sure, and not even out on PAYG to use with a contract til about November in time for a christmas rush I bet, so might end up opting for a 3g around my birthday time, also if I buy an iphone3g online from work (School) I should be able to get a 15% education domain discount :D

Back
Top Bottom