iPod headphones

Associate
My daughter has a set of JVC HA-FX55 Pink Earbuds (you can get blue if you`re a bloke) for about 20 quid, they sound really good considering what they are :)

Permabanned
Sony MDR-ED21LP
Can be had for just over a tenner and imho are pound-4-pound the best in-ear headphones money can buy!! Miles better than the crappy ipod standard headphones.

Soldato
My daughter has a set of JVC HA-FX55 Pink Earbuds (you can get blue if you`re a bloke) for about 20 quid, they sound really good considering what they are :)

If she was on a train to epsom she may have lost them, because I found some of those on a seat today, and through them out the train window at the platform assistant because she got off there, but maybe this is a massive coincidence?

Associate
If she was on a train to epsom she may have lost them, because I found some of those on a seat today, and through them out the train window at the platform assistant because she got off there, but maybe this is a massive coincidence?

:D:D She got down and back bloody quick if it was her, I dropped her off at Northumbria Uni on way to work!

Back
Top Bottom