! Ironing question !

Caporegime
HELLO

When an ironing happens, do you enjoy a flat edge (picture below, at back) or a softer, rolled finish (picture below, at front)?

qUdJAQy.jpg

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Wtf you ironing towels, or are they some rich people napkins?

I swear the only things I ever need to iron are light shirts or cotton trousers, everything else gets tumble dried then hung.

Associate
Wtf you ironing towels, or are they some rich people napkins?

I swear the only things I ever need to iron are light shirts or cotton trousers, everything else gets tumble dried then hung.

this

normally you would just put them on the cloths line outside and normally they would de-crease themselfs

unless your towls are made of polyster?

Soldato
We don’t iron any, unless you’re going to be wearing a shirt it’s completely pointless imo

My old man irons everything though, absolutely everything.

So unpressed lovely rolled edge for me

Associate
Depends on the garment surely... Sharp edge for napkins, rolled edge for boxers. Sharp edge boxers are just uncomfortable!

/Salsa

Last edited:
Caporegime
I like a nice crease too, but I find that it puts unnecessary strain on my nails which when just manicured will often chip the varnish.

When Katie's hubby was out golfing she'd pop in for a natter and a glass of bubbly while I used to iron but it got a bit awkward when our periods started syncing so she stopped coming around.

Back
Top Bottom