Is HAF X wrong choice

Associate
For my build I am planning on getting a HAF X case I have read reviews on it many say its the best case they have seen. But I don't see it mentioned on this forum a lot. Is the HAF X a bad choice. What other cases would you advise.

Thanks

Associate
I have the HAF X, in my opinion I think it looks good and is very spacious. You can hear the fans, but it doesn't really bother me as i'm usually wearing a headset.

It's got VERY good airflow, comes with 4 fans already fitted. It's huge and quite heavy and a beast. If you're looking for a more 'elegant' case, the Corsair 600T looks good - i'd probably buy that if i didn't have my HAF X, but if i had a choice of both, personally i'd keep my HAF X.

Soldato
I bought it simply for the space. I'm not too keen on it's looks but the air flow is amazing and I don't have to work in confined spaces when i'm changing/upgrading due to my massive paws.

Watch a couple more reviews/pictures and make your mind up from that. :)

Associate
Never been a fan of the rugged looking cases, like the HAF series. But it's ideal if you want great air cooling, or space for water. And want something a bit more showy too. But if you want something quiet and sleeker, look elsewhere.

Soldato
I have a HAF X and I really like it.

Cases generally come down to looks. Do you like the look of it?

The reviews you've read will tell you all you need to know about it's air flow etc.

Soldato
Can't buy the windowed case in the UK plus the Windowed case loses the two fans you could have on the side panel which are actually meant to be really helpful for cooling. But Im going to be getting the CM storm trooper for my next build as well..

Associate
OP
Planning on water cooling my system so the loss of fans will not be a problem. If anyone wants to know the windowed panel is in the uk at the end of April. Does anyone know where I can fit a radiator in this case.

Soldato
Pics of mine in case you wanted to see it in the "real world" :p

024lhk.jpg

025rw.jpg

027dq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom