Is it normal to find humor in doing random things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
t8aD5X3.png

It seems I trigger hidden rules that don't exist within certain subreddits and no I have plenty of Karma LOL.

We found the people behind the Umbrella lab experiment!

Pet Northerner
Don
If you'd followed the links to the rules you've have found:

Right there in rule 1 you'll find:

Memes are allowed so long as both the image and the text are gaming related.

Your post title is not gaming related, it's just generic lab. You'd have had to make an Umbrella Corporation joke for it to not fall foul of the rules.

Permabanned
OP
If you'd followed the links to the rules you've have found:

Right there in rule 1 you'll find:

Your post title is not gaming related, it's just generic lab. You'd have had to make an Umbrella Corporation joke for it to not fall foul of the rules.

You assume everyone is dumb.

So anyone who has gamed on that Subreddit has not played neither original RE2 nor the remake and can't get what was meant?

The first RE2 cutscene has a licker on the ceiling, licking butt to get to high places? it ended up with 2 meanings after being removed and how stupid the moderation is on there.

I found it even funnier we have to make it up as we go like you are doing here, it is gaming related, we have eyes in our skulls but if we treat others like adults - removed.

I deleted my account as I have realized how trash almost everything is on there.

Permabanned
OP
Why are you arguing the moderation decision on another forum here, it wasn't even a funny post.
I have gathered most have the intellect of a badger and well sense of humor is subjective, I did say find humor, I asked if anyone else does this? Not for your criticism.

In fact ******* annoyed with this place now.

Man of Honour
I have gathered most have the intellect of a badger and well sense of humor is subjective, I did say find humor, I asked if anyone else does this? Not for your criticism.

In fact ******* annoyed with this place now.
Don't be so sensitive, I asked a question and stated an opinion I didn't criticise anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom