Is it possible to pair 1 bluetooth headset to 2 mobiles??

Soldato
Basically I have a work mobile and a personal one and want to use my bluetooth headset with them both - the trouble is the only way I can get it to work is by doing the pairing procedure every time I want to swap from one to the other!! :confused:

I think the headset is a Motorolla and the 2 phones are Sony Ericsson K800i and a Nokia 6230i....

Anyone know if there is a way to get the headset to just connect without having to go through the pairing every time??

Thanks...

StevieP

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the feedback guys....

My headset is the H700 and I cant see anything that says if its limited to one pairing or more than that!
Trouble is, its the only headset I've found that I like - its got a small flip-down microphone that turns it on and off and its really comfortable!!

StevieP

Soldato
I've got the fantabulous SE HBH DS970 and it even has a little sliding button which switches between pairing with one/multiple device modes, so I can be listening to music through one and if the other rings it automatically cuts out for the period of the call. 6hr battery life (personally untested) kills it on long trips though, but it's still great simply as a music dongle.

Caporegime
El Gringo said:
I've got the fantabulous SE HBH DS970 and it even has a little sliding button which switches between pairing with one/multiple device modes, so I can be listening to music through one and if the other rings it automatically cuts out for the period of the call. 6hr battery life (personally untested) kills it on long trips though, but it's still great simply as a music dongle.

Same one i use at the moment, use it to stream my mp3s via my k800i and also have it paired with my n95 for phone calls...works a charm and are mighty comfy as well:).

Back
Top Bottom