Is it really worth...

Associate
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the intrusion,

I've been using a secret lab Titan for almost 2 weeks and i cant really like it. I got back pain the first days while using the integrated lumbar support. i bought a lumbar pillow that fixed the issue,but soreness/blood circulation on legs still an problem...i really like the chair but health is a priority for me...i dont know if its the firmness of the seat or the slight inclination,angle sides that goes into my thigs...i just have like 1/2 days if i want to send it back. i've used an Ikea Markus for the last 10 years without issues.

Are noble chairs more comfortable ? i'm 1,82 for 84/85 KG with a fit body. Thanks.

Associate
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the intrusion,

I've been using a secret lab Titan for almost 2 weeks and i cant really like it. I got back pain the first days while using the integrated lumbar support. i bought a lumbar pillow that fixed the issue,but soreness/blood circulation on legs still an problem...i really like the chair but health is a priority for me...i dont know if its the firmness of the seat or the slight inclination,angle sides that goes into my thigs...i just have like 1/2 days if i want to send it back. i've used an Ikea Markus for the last 10 years without issues.

Are noble chairs more comfortable ? i'm 1,82 for 84/85 KG with a fit body. Thanks.

I too sent back the first chair I got due to the thighs being uncomfortable due to curved sides, but I only tried it a day before sending it back. After a lot of research I got a leather Hero instead as it's got a wide, flat base which is much more comfortable for me and has been great 6 months later. Firm at first but soon wears in to be very comfortable, most importantly in your situation it's got lots of leg space.

Associate
I too sent back the first chair I got due to the thighs being uncomfortable due to curved sides, but I only tried it a day before sending it back. After a lot of research I got a leather Hero instead as it's got a wide, flat base which is much more comfortable for me and has been great 6 months later. Firm at first but soon wears in to be very comfortable, most importantly in your situation it's got lots of leg space.

Thanks for the feedback.

i just returned from the gym feeling good,after 40mins sitting on the Titan i already felt bad blood pressure on my legs/thighs...i'm gonna return it at this point.

Sad because it looks amazing(got the fabric charcoal version) build quality is top notch and the support was really nice to me. :(

Is the seat on the noble hero tilt back like the Titan ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom