• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Is my 580 going bad?

Associate
Right so, I will just randomly be using my PC and my screen will go to standby mode and wont switch back on. Has done this a few times during desktop browsing and sometimes during a game. The game hasn't frozen cuz Im not hearing sound loops or anything as such.

Im forced to do a hard reboot off pc everytime. Happened about 6 times now in the past 2 days......I've not installed any new drivers for a while.

what do you guys think?

Associate
OP
Not tried lowering the stock and voltage but I got it at a stable clock running crysis 2 and bfbc2 dx11 to the point it never crashed. Now it's crashing at desktop all of a sudden. :( will try n reseat the gpu. If not will give ocuk a call on Monday. Will also put clocks to stock.

Back
Top Bottom