Is my new Logitech G602 broken?

Soldato
Received my 602 this morning and have just got it up and running, installed the software, checked for firmware update etc. and the thing is completely unusable. It lags and stutters and fails to respond and everything else in between. I've tried it on two different mouse pads and my desk and its hopeless on all of them.

Being new to wireless mice and mice with optical sensors and I dont really know where to begin troubleshooting.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Soldato
OP
Turns out the receiver is a bit of a joke. I had to use the included extender cable and run across my desk in order to get it to within a few inches of the mouse. Given that I was hoping to declutter my desk by getting a wireless mouse the 602 is a bit of a fail which is why i shall be returning it. Guess i'll be sticking to wired :/

Associate
My receiver is 1-1.5m away from the mouse and is usually running in eco mode (the green one!) without issue. You may have a dodgy receiver, or as said above might be getting interference.

Soldato
OP
Yeah my router is on the same desk along with my phone. Doesn't matter now as i've sent it back, still trying to decide what the get in its place.

Back
Top Bottom