Is there a algorithm for calcucating clothes drying on the line ?

Soldato
if you don't wash them surely the must start to smell like pee or man sweat from your balls.
even if your changing underwear everyday in the heat the sweat of your balls must evaporate and condense on your jeans.

I always wash mine every 1-2 weeks, dye them once or twice a year, they still look new.

is not washing jeans some goldmine talk from when people literally scrubbed clothes on a hard abrasive surface to clean them?
When I was a hairy biker we didn't wash them and after six months or so they went black and shiny but eventually rotted through. It is a good idea to wash jeans.

Man of Honour
if you don't wash them surely the must start to smell like pee or man sweat from your balls.
even if your changing underwear everyday in the heat the sweat of your balls must evaporate and condense on your jeans.

I always wash mine every 1-2 weeks, dye them once or twice a year, they still look new.

is not washing jeans some goldmine talk from when people literally scrubbed clothes on a hard abrasive surface to clean them?

Don’t know about goldmine talk, but I wear a fresh pair of boxers every morning after I’ve showered, and I’ll wear jeans for a week, then they go into the washing machine, and are then hung over the balustrade abutting the living room to dry.
Pardon me for being a dinosaur, but isn’t using a washing line tantamount to calling a girl child Chardonnay?

Man of Honour
Indoor drying? Is the balustrade adjacent to a corner sofa perhaps? I suspect Chardonnay would be looking down her nose at you rather than the other way around.

Not guilty mags, I’ve made a gazillion faux pas, but a corner sofa isn’t one of them, and the only things that grace that balustrade, aside from my jeans, are the enemy’s delicate blouses, and her jeans with appliqué on the rear pockets.

Associate
Lightweight walking trousers now. They take an hour or two on the line or maiden. I wore jeans again last week and had really forgotten how heavy they can be.

Been looking for a pair of decent walking trousers, could you recommend a pair?

Soldato
Bizarrely* in our house, I am the washing expert. My partner is a savage who used to mix clothes colours and never, this one really annoyed me, never used fabric softner! :mad:

Best thing about this heatwave is clothes dry on the line super quick

*I say bizarrely, it's 2021, I need to open my mind

Soldato
Bizarrely* in our house, I am the washing expert. My partner is a savage who used to mix clothes colours and never, this one really annoyed me, never used fabric softner! :mad:

So woke!

Associate
While we're on the subject of laundry, how can I keep my white shirts white? I wash them separately but they still turn greyish yellow after a while.

Associate
OP
Im not saying I wouldn’t wash denim - I would, for the reasons you mention. But plenty choose not to.

My point was that regardless of whether you do or not, you should definitely wash modern day jeans, as they’re not really denim.

How do dye them which dye do you use. I'd just be grateful if I could get the starch out of them.

Soldato

Same. I'm gradually training her, but my wife is not good at the washing. There's a specific set of rules to stick to for washing clothes. They're simple, and she would rather not stick to them. So I'm the washing expert. She also doesn't like her clothes ironed, which annoys me.

Back
Top Bottom