Is there a good Helicopter Sim out there ??

Associate
I used to love playing Jane's AH-64D Longbow games many years ago is there anything out that's like these as I cant seem to find anything, I am not looking for ultimate realism just good game play ad good graphics not to much to ask :)

Soldato
NOthing better than DCS choppers, I've tried them all ;)

Its the physics of flight that are on a different level to everything else. DCS Huey is probably the perfect choice- not too complex, lets you carry sling loads has ingame tutorials, lengthy SP campaign.

ARMA chopper physics are totally off, BF3-4 - lets not even go there :) Take on is probably the second best choice, but a very distant second behind DCS imo.

Associate
OP
Well I have just dug out my X45 ( no idea if its good enough ) its the only thing I have and I don't even know if it will work in windows 8.1 ....

It will be a good excuse to buy something new if its no good :)

Permabanned
I gave up with Take On Helicopters when I couldn't find anyway to get a joystick to work with it. Hardly a sim.

Not really played it, but many people are using flight sticks from searching google/steam. Just cause you can't get a flight stick to work does not mean it is not a sim...... Alos people will say it is rubbish/good. OP can research for himself to see if the game is actually good.

Back
Top Bottom