Is there a vertical mount graphics card kit that will allow the use of a WIFI card?

Associate
I have a Lian Li Lancool Mesh II and I'm looking for a vertical graphics card mount kit that will allow me the space for my WIFI card. The case is ATX sized and has 7 PCIE slots.

Ideally I'd like a 5 or 6 slot bracket kit that is decent and won't look pants.

I don't want to run ethernet cable to the PC or change my motherboard to one with onboard WIFI. I also don't want to use a USB dongle type WIFI adapter.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Soldato
If you find a riser cable about 300mm you may be able to as I've got the 200mm phantek riser and I could not fit a sound card as it got in the way if it was 300mm I could have.

Associate
I have a Lian Li Lancool Mesh II and I'm looking for a vertical graphics card mount kit that will allow me the space for my WIFI card. The case is ATX sized and has 7 PCIE slots.

I don't want to run ethernet cable to the PC or change my motherboard to one with onboard WIFI. I also don't want to use a USB dongle type WIFI adapter.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I've got the Phanteks mount in an 011 dynamic and my wifi card just about fits in the bottom pcie slot. Phanteks mount takes up 6 slots so theoretically it should fit in but i have no experience with the Lancool II so could be wrong.
If your wifi card is anything like mine it should be pretty small! granted its a tight fit in my case but it does the job and works a treat, definitely wouldn't fit a sound card under it though!

Associate
OP
I've got the Phanteks mount in an 011 dynamic and my wifi card just about fits in the bottom pcie slot. Phanteks mount takes up 6 slots so theoretically it should fit in but i have no experience with the Lancool II so could be wrong.
If your wifi card is anything like mine it should be pretty small! granted its a tight fit in my case but it does the job and works a treat, definitely wouldn't fit a sound card under it though!

I went for the Phanteks bracket too. https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/posts/34353129/
There's no room for my wifi card and I ended up buying a wifi dongle to put me on but I think I'm going to swap out the motherboard for one with onboard wifi.

Associate
Looks like in your images that you have the room to move the gpu up by one slot? Have you tried that already or did it not fit for some reason? Looks awesome though what MSI gpu is it 3070/3080 or the beast? I’m still waiting on a 3080 from here still 700+ in the queue though!

Soldato

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I brought one of these for that very reason, as I cant link it you'll just have to google Dual Card Vertical GPU Mount Amd Nvidia SLI Crossfire.

Obviously 2 slots are for the GPU and the other slots are for my sound card, in your case, your wifi card, you'll also need a PCI-e x1 riser cable which you can pick up from OCuk cheap enough.

xGaSD94.jpg

Back
Top Bottom