Is there anything better than Sonos Arc for the money?

Soldato
I think it depends on who is reviewing the Arc but it seems to review from decent but overpriced to best soundbar on the market without a sub.

I have a couple of Sonos products but not fussed about going all in with Sonos so happy to look at any brand.

I’d like to keep the cost to under £1,000 which rules out the arc and sub but could I get another soundbar and sub within that budget that would perform as well?

I’ve not bought the tv yet so not sure if it will have eArc but if I can get it within the tv budget then I will! Tv will be used for a bit everything but mainly movies and ps5.

Soldato
Could go for a Samsung HW-Q950T, otherwise could do a Beam gen 2 and sub combo. It's reviewing pretty well the new beam.

Assuming you want wireless and convenience and not wired ??

Last edited:
Soldato
Some people have just picked up the Q950A directly from Samsung for £809 with a promo code and a blue light or unidays discount applied.

I would wait until Black Friday at this point. The Q950T dropped to around £750 last year at some retailers.

Yeah uni days and workperks stuff with a code drops things massively. However it's sold out on the Samsung site as are a lot of the other things. Can bring like their new 85" TV down to 3k with the code is pretty mad.

Back
Top Bottom