Is this new Hindu school funded by taxpayer's money?

Bes

Bes

Soldato
OP
Ok fine, us catholics, COE-ers, Christians, etc... and what does this do for segregation? I thought racial tension/ division such a big problem? How does this help?

Bes

Bes

Soldato
OP
Why do all the racist thicko's decend on here so much?

What's racist about being angry about the government blowing hugely disproportionate per-pupil amounts of taxpayer's money on a school to appease a non- indigenous minority?

Last edited:

Bes

Bes

Soldato
OP
Why is it every time someone posts something like this the "OMG Racist!" brigade comes out?

I don't have a problem with Hindus at all, I just dont want to have to subsidise their expensive tastes in public buildings:

Is it so unreasonable to wonder why the government is perfectly willing to spend such a disporportionalely (per child) high percentage of tax payer's money on importing marble from India and building a temple that appeals to Hindu ideologies including Solar panels et al? Everyone has their own beliefs, fine, but the taxpayer shouldn't have to subsidise them in the case where it is a non-indigenous belief/ religion

Bes

Bes

Soldato
OP
Is it so unreasonable to wonder why the government is perfectly willing to spend such a disporportionately (per child) high...

Jeeez the point is why do minority groups get special treatment and so much per student spent on them?

Back
Top Bottom