Issue when playing games on one screen, cant access other screen.

Associate
Apologies if this is in the wrong section, but when i'm playing games on my 27" screen i wanted to use the 24 between rounds, but am unable to do so without alt tabbing out... Is there some software that will free up the focus of the 2nd screen/ allow me to move the mouse from the game focussed screen or is this just not possible, as I suspect..

Permabanned
It's quite normal for fullscreen applications to behave like that in windows, the simple solution is to play games in windowed mode(YMMV from game to game), so you can interact with the other screen quickly without the minimizing.

In terms of software solutions... Actual Window Manager might be able to lock the game and still allow interaction with the secondary screen, i can't recall specifically if it can because i abandoned using it a while ago, in favor of using just Actual Multiple Monitors alone(only needed features in Actual Window Manager back when i was playing around with streams and needed the mouse locking feature).

Man of Honour
Some games have fixed window mode that allows you to run them in "fullscreen" on one monitor and still access the other (at a small performance cost in some games).

Back
Top Bottom