Issue with mouse on second screen

Associate
Hi guys,

I'm having really irritating issues with my mouse on my second screen.
For some reason the calibration appears to be off, and the further down the screen I go, the further away from the correct point the mouse is..
Here's a link to a video showing the issue. This is at the bottom of the screen, so the issue is worse here.
I've uninstalled GPU drivers, uninstalled mouse drivers, changed display settings, changed mouse settings, but can't figure out what the issue is!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLBw4hEsXjM

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Nathan

Associate
OP
Are the two screens different resolutions, dot pitches, or both? How is scaling set?
Both 1080p, although for some reason Radeon software keeps forgetting the second screen and defaults it to a weird resolution upon start up quite often.. Never did that before with GeForce.
Don't think any scaling settings have been changed, I certainly haven't changed them overnight to cause this.
I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean by dot pitches.

When looking back at the video, I've noticed the mouse pointer actually get narrower when on the second screen, not sure if that's a symptom of what's happening?
Main screen is a nice-ish samsung one, second screen is a scrubby cheap TV, but as I said - there's never been any issue with it before.

I'm really very confused!

Associate
OP
Are you sure the right-hand monitor is set to 1080p?
Yep definitely set up for that, although as I said, sometimes when I turn the pc on it starts at 800x400, and I cannot change the settings on any programme to make it work. I have to unplug the screen from the power and plug it back in. :(

Back
Top Bottom