Its Alive .... Temporerally :(

Associate
Sunday gone was the day all the parts were put together to make my dream system. I’m quite pleased with how it went to be fair. The build was so much easier than I was expecting (please note I didn’t do it alone I just watched and helped a little) but it went together so fast and with no problems…. Well apart from 1 during the build.. Which was a slightly dodgy power lead going to the second hard drive but it was just a loose connection now sorted

So this is the system I’ve went for:
2 x Dell 2713hm Monitors
Corsair Graphite Series 780T White
600W EVGA 600B 80PLUS Bronze
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI Intel Z97
Gigabyte GTX 750Ti 2GB
Intel Core i7 4790K
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
250GB Samsung 840 EVO Basic SSD
3TB Seagate ST3000DM001 Barracuda
16GB (2x8GB) Corsair DDR3 Vengeance
LG UH12NS30 Internal Blu-ray SATA
NZXT Sentry 3 5.4'' Touch Screen Fan Controller
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit

Software installation went quite smoothly and followed the link on how to change the default location of the user profiles to the second HDD which were French to me but it worked first time! There was one issue with the Admin Profile which took a while to sort i.e. creating a new and deleting the old and changing the option for it to remember the password on sign in its all working now and I just have to say I’m SO impressed with how unbelievably fast it is

Start up is about 5 seconds, programs open nearly instantly, and working with Photoshop is just so fast its brilliant at this point I’m so glad I didn’t go for a iMac the only MASSIVE problem I now have is its back in the original box until Christmas it’s the majority of the money for the system was money off parents and the better half for Christmas

Just thought id share my experience and joy of owning a proper system

Back
Top Bottom