It's On! Floyd Mayweather - Conor McGregor **No discussions of illegal streams**

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Anyone got a link to how this all started?

I know Mcgregor is hard as nails in the octogon, but for a pure boxing match with an undefeated world champ to come out of it all... idk... need to stop hiding under this rock!

Soldato
Conor's the better speaker but looks like floyds getting under his skin a bit, looks visibly upset when floyd talks about Dana pimping him and tap out talk. If we are talking about phsycological edge leading up to fight think floyd is up.

Caporegime
Hah, true enough. But in terms of history making legendary fights, I'm sure it would be something like any of the three Ali v Frazier fights. Or maybe one of the Mike Tyson fights.
McGregor v Mayweather will be far from legendary and remembered only as a money spinning farce.

I guess it depends on the outcome, if by some miracle McGregor manages to win then it will be a huge event - someone who isn't a professional boxer rocking up and beating the best the boxing world has to offer, could be quite devastating for the sport

of course it isn't very likely to happen

Caporegime
So Mayweather claims that McGregor is racist and called black people 'monkeys' but calls McGregor a 'punk', 'faggot' and 'ho'... but that's perfectly acceptable? :/

Seen people trotting that around last night as well, was inevitable this would become black vs white.

Soldato
I honestly don't see Connor winning this, but I hope he does, I cannot stand Mayweather. He has always struck me as a classless piece of ****, all he can ever talk about is money, like that is his only goal in life.

I find it interesting that people think he is getting under McGregors skin, personally I think its the other way around. In an out and out fight, not a boxing match, Connor absolutely destroys Floyd and its not even close, simply due to the more diverse skill-set that he has, and I think that bothers him, he is standing accross from somebody who has no reason to fear him for possibly the first time in his career.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

For those who've never watched UFC or McGregor fight... this is how he's made a name for himself.

Trash talk, crazy press conferences and controversy all draw attention. He then uses this to promote himself for the next fight on a bigger scale. There's always been a bit of that in the UFC but it was really Conor that took that to the next level.

As soon as he wins/loses he'll show respect and drop the showmanship act. That's how he's done it in the past and he will do it this time too.

Personally I think he's getting to Mayweather but I still can't see him getting the win. He'll lose on points (if it goes that far) or he will gas and get KO'd.

Soldato
I don't see Conar getting past round 3. Just see a barrage of punches from the far superior boxer! I like Conar.. Never hsppen but would love to see these 2 in the octagon :p

Back
Top Bottom