It's that time again, how many Amazon orders have you placed in 2021?

Soldato
383, with 4 of those out for delivery. Probably more will be made too, but my wife shares the account and we use S&S so that accounts for about 10 orders per month.

Man of Honour
Intrigued how you guys can order so much? Some of you are every other day!

20 for me. More than I thought.

Back in 2015-2018 when I was working on various projects/hobbies I was ordering tons of stuff for that - close to 1 a day :( probably would have been less orders more condensed without Prime though as I was leaning heavily on convenience.

Surprisingly only 69 placed in 2021 - I thought it would be more than that.

Soldato
317 for me (so far)

As with all these stats, it annoys me they're compiled prior to the end of the year. I don't want Strava giving me running stats for 2021 on the 10th December when i'll still run about 75 miles in the year :mad:

(I accept this one isn't quite as important)

Caporegime

It's mostly cat litter.
My cats **** a lot.
Do you buy it in quantities of one teaspoon? :p

I buy litter about twice a year, for about £50 in total. For an indoor cat who doesn't **** anywhere else (except the carpet...)

On topic: < 10 this year. And about 1/3 of those were related to my new PC purchase, which is a once in a decade affair :p

Associate
Do you buy it in quantities of one teaspoon? :p

I buy litter about twice a year, for about £50 in total. For an indoor cat who doesn't **** anywhere else (except the carpet...)

On topic: < 10 this year. And about 1/3 of those were related to my new PC purchase, which is a once in a decade affair :p

We have 2 indoor cats who use the woodbase type so both trays are emptied daily. I wish they'd use catsan but they're fussy little ******* :p

Back
Top Bottom