It's too hot :(

Weekend at work. Some customers imo went completely OTT. Buying paddling pools, shed loads of beer, salad section was empty.

It’s only 22c. How the heck are they going to cope if this summer we get mid 30sC temperatures?

Plus yesterday it was very breezy and all I could smell from the few houses at the back of me having BBQs was lighter fluid. Hope you enjoyed your lighter fluid flavours in your sausages

20c inside at 8am, windows been open all night and had a bit of rain, the heat won't budge, damn modern houses
Raining here, supposed to be 14° outside, haven't been downstairs yet. Can't really comment on how I feel as I have a cold and it wouldn't be a good indication but at the minute just about right temp inside.(22° downstairs)

Last edited:
In back in my leggings and fleecy sports top.

I am really warm when I'm exercising.. Even walking. But when I'm still I get really cold.
Yes I put jeans back on for going out in the rain and a sweatshirt with my showerproof coat(unsure of what the rain was going to do). I did manage to stay relatively cool for almost the whole walk, then it stopped raining and I started heating up.
I also have a built in cold sensor, my left hand gets cold quicker than the right

Last edited:
My flat is so weird, if it's cold outside it's bloody freezing and I need the heating on a lot but if it's hot outside then it's an oven. It also doesn't shed the heat if it's been hot for a few days, it's maintained 22/23c all day despite the windows being open a lot and no heating.

I rent so I can't make any changes like insulation, new windows, etc.

Sorry all but I've got to go with Rob at the minute as I'm cold, shivering, heater on in the car and a thin jumper. Car says 17° positively winter feeling.

(Or is it because I have a cold?)

Best day of the week so far blue skies galore. Lovely

Weekend at work. Some customers imo went completely OTT. Buying paddling pools, shed loads of beer, salad section was empty.

It’s only 22c. How the heck are they going to cope if this summer we get mid 30sC temperatures?

Plus yesterday it was very breezy and all I could smell from the few houses at the back of me having BBQs was lighter fluid. Hope you enjoyed your lighter fluid flavours in your sausages
I noticed that salad sold out even the bananas all gone - what on earth do people want with bananas in warm weather? The mind boggles

In back in my leggings and fleecy sports top.

I am really warm when I'm exercising.. Even walking. But when I'm still I get really cold.
Good grief I'm in shorts and it'll stay that until october now! If you have a health condition then fair enough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom