It's too hot :(

Cob

Cob

Soldato
Come and spend your summers in Ireland, lads.

fzuqGik.jpg

Caporegime
Not seen a single bee yet, anyone else noticed a lack of? they should be active by now?

Usually I can't sit on my balcony without a constant stream of wasps or bumble bees bouncing around trying to fly over the roof.

Man of Honour
Not seen a single bee yet, anyone else noticed a lack of? they should be active by now?

Usually I can't sit on my balcony without a constant stream of wasps or bumble bees bouncing around trying to fly over the roof.

Wasps have been later and later in the year the last few years and reduced numbers. I've seen a few hornets around though :( not really taken much notice as to bees.

Soldato
Drizzle and cooler, as its my last full work day this is good as work was terrible yesterday ,bottling issues due to the heat making it worse, as regards bugs you can buy the window fine mesh thingy's , i don't really seem to get them tbh. Weekend looking good for walking, 17/18c and mostly dry

Associate
Travelling down to Wells in Somerset today for one night( the wife booked it because she liked the look of it, she doesn't drive though). Weather looks cooler so that's something:D

Back
Top Bottom