itunes not accepting my Visa Debit card, anyone else have problems ?

Associate
Got an iphone on monday against my better judgement and am having trouble linking my Visa Debit card to my account.

It keeps declining it even though I have funds in my account and have checked the details several times over.

I'm even more annoyed as after updating the phone with the latest software and firmware you cant even download free apps without having your card details registered.

I knew this was a bad idea !

Associate
OP
Just phoned Apple and after deciphering what the weird Indian/robo/American was saying it seems you cant use a debit card with itunes.

I'm fuming ! I've never had a credit card, nor do I want one. It seems ridiculous that you cant pay with funds which are already in your debit account waiting but they are quite happy to sell their products for borrowed money on a credit card.

I stand by my 5 year statement that Apple are S&*t and will be returning this ridiculous piece of junk at the first opportunity !

Permabanned
my visa debit from natwest works fine on itunes, do you have money as it wont let you register that card as itunes pre auths like £1.48 or something to check the cards valid

Back
Top Bottom