Itunes stopping - what will happen with iphones then?

Soldato
This I am asking for my daughter.

She is an Iphone lover, and she has had every iphone since the 4 ( Bought with MY money )

But with Itunes soon to be stopped. what will happen for those who need it to get their music and stuff on / off the phones?

Conecting them up to the PC gives us access to the photos but thats it... The Music and apps etc, are done through itunes.

What will happen?

Soldato
OP
Yeah, Im not expecting them to suddenly drop it.
How will they work with the phones though? Are iphones finally going to work like a USB Drive like normal phones?

I got BlackBerries, Windows Phones, Androids and they all work by being able to plug them into a PC and I can copy/move/delete files as I wish ( obviously not that has issues if I delete stuff I shouldnt ) but I like that.

Anyway, so its still years off then? Is there a date set?

Soldato
Yeah, Im not expecting them to suddenly drop it.
How will they work with the phones though? Are iphones finally going to work like a USB Drive like normal phones?

I got BlackBerries, Windows Phones, Androids and they all work by being able to plug them into a PC and I can copy/move/delete files as I wish ( obviously not that has issues if I delete stuff I shouldnt ) but I like that.

Anyway, so its still years off then? Is there a date set?

Nice tactic to get all those old iphones out of circulation and forcing upgrades to newer phones that do work like every other phone out there.

Soldato
OP
I really hate the way they work right now.
My daughter gave me her iPhone 7 when I bought her the iPhone XR and I have been using it as a GPS / Clock / Speedo / fun gadjets thingy for my trike and I have to be honest, it does it really well.
But as for putting music on and off it, I find that a chore. I much prefer to have it work like a USB Drive and I have 100% Control over what is and what is not on the phone. ( within limits of course ) andso thats why I even prefer the Windows phone to the iPhone, and the Blackberry phones I found are extremely accurate with the GPS / Maps etc, but I have a nice case for the iphone 7 thats designed purely for it and so its mounted great on the trike.

But thats all I can use the iphone for... As a toy, as a gadjets thingy for the trike and I just cannot use it as a main phone, and I dont know how others can... Yet I have absolutely no reason to think like this... its moronic.

Soldato
OP
Yes, Ifully agee, I despise it. However, its the only way I can get my music onto it.
The music I listen to, is simply not available on itunes to download... They only have pop junk, and nothing real and proper.
I do also use Wondershare Mobile go on my android for chucking apps on and off etc, not for my music or videos but it also sorts my contacts and accounts for me...

It should support iphones now but it tries and never actually connects.

Dont know why but I put it down to just iphones being awkward.

Back
Top Bottom