Jack the Ripper's identity finally uncovered?

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Don't think anyone will ever know 100%.

Patricia Cornwell apparently researched extensively into the identity and while her evidence is certainly strong, raises a lot of questions.

Likewise the infamous "Jack the Ripper" diary about a bloke called James Maybrick was also meant to be the definitive proof (and the one I personally feel is the strongest of the arguments so far)

Associate
Don't think anyone will ever know 100%.

Patricia Cornwell apparently researched extensively into the identity and while her evidence is certainly strong, raises a lot of questions.

Likewise the infamous "Jack the Ripper" diary about a bloke called James Maybrick was also meant to be the definitive proof (and the one I personally feel is the strongest of the arguments so far)

I thought that to, but the people who found it then admitted a few years later that they faked it, I even went up to Liverpool to visit battlecrease house but it was closed to the public.

~J~

~J~

Soldato
I thought that to, but the people who found it then admitted a few years later that they faked it, I even went up to Liverpool to visit battlecrease house but it was closed to the public.

O yeah, not saying that diary was genuine proof, but it certainly had the most credibility that it could be genuine.

Soldato
Words beginning with "H" should grammatically have "An" rather than "A" preceeding them.

Queue the fabulous (I think) Monty Python sketch...."An Hoop!! OOOHHH!!"

Soldato
back on topic, I think it'll be very interesting, but as people have said, it's all just speculation, using what evidence is left nowadays and hoping to get it right

Back
Top Bottom