Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson

Nothing will happen it'll be 12 rounds of dancing, they don't care as both made bank off this.

There's no way in hell Tyson is going to come out and KO him with 1 punch as they won't make for 'entertainment'

Yeah i think it wont be a proper fight like all of Paul's fight. It be a money grabbing pantomime which will be staged. Surprised so many fighters cash in on their rep to get their share.

Be funny if one sparks the other out in the first round though. I’d imagine if Tyson has any thoughts of winning he’ll need to do it relatively early as his cardio won’t be anywhere near thon other fellas. Sad to see tyson involved with this clown.

The fight doesn't interest me. They'll either not give 100% and go the distance or Paul will win. Tyson must be so desperate for cash to tarnish his legacy like this.

I am curious about what a Live Netflix experience looks like though. I don't currently subscribe, but next year they get WWE PPVs as well, also Live. Ignoring the resolution difference between the tiers, how would adverts work for such an event? I'm sure some people will subscribe for 1 month just to watch this, so it's sort of like PPV, albeit you pick whether to pay for the ad, standard or 4k price!

Edit: I could easily see myself paying for 1 month to watch Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania. But probably the cheapest plan possible, assuming the advert experience is the same for these live events.

rp2000

Last edited:
They'll either not give 100% and go the distance or Paul will win.
Despite his age, fondness of magic mushrooms and weed I’d hazard a guess tyson still has enough explosive power to put Paul’s lights out - but he’ll only have a very short window in the early stages of the fight before his lungs and speed give out. So I’d imagine JP dances and ducks for a few rounds before stopping Tyson.

that’s if it’s not just a pantomime of a fight.

Be funny if one sparks the other out in the first round though. I’d imagine if Tyson has any thoughts of winning he’ll need to do it relatively early as his cardio won’t be anywhere near thon other fellas. Sad to see tyson involved with this clown.

It happened in the Mayweather fight with Paul. He must have clocked him by accident and almost knocked him out in one of the early rounds. Floyd had to hold him up while pretending to clinch to steady him. Complete pantomime.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom