If you want rare how about buying a ford falcon

They come with the V8 or V6.
They are cheap(not sure over there)
You would see almost none over there.
They can be pretty quick aswell

Soldato
jonshaw_uk said:
How about an Aristo Turbo
basically a Lexus GS300 with a twin turbo engine fitted. Plenty of room in the car and also quite a bit of power - a proper wolf in sheep's clothing

Bigger than a 3 series, sounds like a col car though!

I'd go for the Leon if I was in the OP's situation I think.

Zip

Zip

Soldato

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Mad old tory said:
The Holden is huge though, it's the same size as a Vauxhall Omega (same underpinnings isn't it?), so not exactly friendly on the streets of London...

It is huge, so are falcons.
I just saw he wants a small car :o

Edit: How about one of these?
2000 TOYOTA ALTEZZA Z Edition Man.6 LSD,

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/CARS_popup.asp?modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=TOYOTA&model=ALTEZZA&min_pr=75&max_pr=&mileage=&agerange=&postcode=bs32+4nf&miles=1500&max_records=200&source=0&photo=1&sort=3&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH&start=8&distance=100&adcategory=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200620236043759

Last edited:
Man of Honour
For goodness sake guys he wants a car smaller than his 3 Series! This has been pointed out numerous times so why keep suggesting unsuitable cars like IS200's etc?

Associate
how about something like:

2002 52 Reg MERCEDES-BENZ A CLASS A210 Evolution Evo Automatic
11,000 miles. Brilliant silver metallic with black and silver leather and alcantara interior, air conditioning, factory sports bodystyling, sports steering wheel, 17" alloys, automatic tiptronic transmission, CD player, cruise control, ASR traction control, front armrest, electric folding mirrors, ONLY 11000 miles FSH stunning £9,994.

?

Associate
OP
I'm pretty set on an LCR. Is small, quick, and has 5 doors.

If I didn't live in a city, then the saloons would be viable, as I've already mentioned - parking is a sod in London. Although I would be inclined to import a few Monaro's if petrol wasn't so dear here (loved them when I go to Oz - Falcon's are for taxi drivers!) and if I lived somewhere rural.

Back
Top Bottom